Search This Blog

Saturday, July 3, 2010

COLLAPSIBLE DOLL HOUSE









When my children were young, I made some of their toys. It was a way I could show my children how much I loved them. I made a road system for my son's small cars. I wanted a doll house for my daughter.

Living in a fairly small-sized apartment, we had to make use of every inch of space.

Doll houses are often large and space-consuming. What should I do?

I made a collapsible, easy-to-store dollhouse. It was made with love for someone precious to me.

The second picture shows the house with mini-furniture and accessories.

CLICK to see more pictures

1 comment:

  1. I know you posted this a while ago, but I wanted to let you know how much I love this idea! We're thinking of downsizing our living space, and this kind of thing is perfect. Did you crochet that little afghan in on the bunk bed?

    ReplyDelete